Diesel is the 13th episode of season 2.
When Stanley is in need of repairs, Sir Topham Hatt's son bought a diesel engine, Diesel, and gave him a trial. The trial didn't go so well when Diesel told lies about Duck and Percy. As a result, he was sent to Railgate prison.
- The Railgate Prisoners
- Annie & Clarabel
- Troublesome Trucks
- At 14 minutes long exactly, it is the longest episode that's not a TNWA Special.
- The first video done with the help of thomasmlpsonic9 and the second done with the help of batman2224441111 who makes brief appearances at the end.
- The footage of Edward and Murdoch talking was stock footage from Modernization.
- When the trucks sing "Pop Goes The Diesel," one screen shows Clarabel, but Clarabel is a coach, not a truck.
- When Edward was hurrying with the express moments after departing, the last coach suddenly derails.
- Annie & Clarabel are being considered as trucks, but they are actually coaches.